Richelieu FRAKFEXISN9 Wind Lift System - Soft-Close
Wind is a new innovative lift door system for flap doors. It stands out for its compact size, elegance and discretion. Thanks to its small size, it takes up minimal space, which makes it ideal for flap doors that are common in kitchens. The Wind Lift System contains an integrated damping system, for a soft closing or a push-to-open system for doors without a handle.
- Opening pressure mechanism (Push series)
- Door thickness - maximum: 28 mm (11/8"), minimum: 16 mm (5/8")
- Overlay from 16 mm to 20 mm
- Drilling of the door from 3 mm to 7 mm of the edge
- Depth adjustment: -1 mm, +3 mm
- Lateral adjustment: +2 mm, -2 mm
- Height adjustment: +2 mm, -2 mm
Advantages and benefits
- The system is available with an integrated soft-close feature or with the push-self opening feature for handle-less doors.
- Offered in a kit form and relies on only 5 force levels to satisfy a very large range of door sizes and weights.
- Easy adjustments can be made with only a screwdriver which increases the versatility of the system.
- Installation on the door is as simple as boring a 35 mm hinge cup hole. Positioning and installation in the cabinet is equally as easy.
Cover kits are sold separately. A cover kit includes a left and right cover plus 2 cover caps.
Select the arm according to the type of tension (color springs), the capacity, including the hardware and the height of the door. For more information on spring capacities, refer to the technical documents.
Suitable for many applications including kitchens, office furniture, commercial cabinetry, and residential furniture.
One Wind kit consists of a right and left mechanism, 2 door cups, and a left and right mechanism housing
Ship via: Can Ship UPS
Door Height: 320 to 610 mm
Door Type: Wood Door
Load Capacity: 2.6 to 5.7 kg
Opening Angle: 94°
Opening Types NEW: Lift-Up Opening
Power Factor: 1 585 to 2 808
Product number: FRAKFEXISN9
Product №: FRAKFEXISN9
System Name: Wind I
System Type: Wind I
Unit 1: case - 10
Unit 2: case - 10