Richelieu FRBKFEPSSN9 Pacta Drop-Down Door System
A compact hinge for drop-down doors that operates without the need for additional stays or cables.
- This opening system offers a decelerated opening action and the fall of the door is gradual and controlled.
- In the fully-open position, the door and bottom panel are aligned, creating a uniform and flat surface.
- Also available with push self-opening system and comes in a variety of finishes.
Comprised of two separate types of hinges:
- The main hinge controls the opening and closing action.
- The second is an optional flap hinge, to insure the perfect alignment of the door with the bottom panel.
- The #7 x 5/8" (15.85 mm) coarse thread flat head wood screws may be substituted the Euro screws included in the kit.
- Pacta is capable of supporting considerable weight. If the open door is to be used as a work surface or to hold an appliance, please consult the technical drawing for the actual load rating based on the door size.
- The flap hinge is required for doors wider than 30" (762 mm). Screw the hinge into the 1-3/8" (35 mm) holes on the unit and cover with screw cap.
- The covers are not included and must be ordered separately.
- The center hinge is required for doors 30" or wider. The center hinge is fully cam adjustable.
Kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets and living rooms, as well as in commercial applications.
- The ideal solution for residential and commercial furniture where an added work surface is desired.
- Due to an ample load rating, Pacta can create a functional writing surface, a serving area or an extension for a variety of purposes.
- For wood doors only.
Box kit includes:
- 2 Pacta hinges
- 2 mounting plates
- 2 Smove and screws
Ship via: Can Ship UPS
Door Height: 280 to 400 mm
Door Type: Wood Door
Hinge Opening Angle: +90°
Load Capacity: 4 to 9 kg
Motion Technology: Soft-Opening / Push-to-Open
Opening Types NEW: Drop-Down Opening
Product number: FRBKFEPSSN9
Product №: FRBKFEPSSN9
System Type: Pacta
Type of Opening: Drop-Down Opening
Unit 1: box - 10
Unit 2: box - 10